REQUEST A MEDIA PACK OR QUOTE
We LOVE photographing Weddings! We believe in love and we believe in telling a story through our work. Specialising in modern photography, we aim to capture your day just as you dreamt it.
What makes Dollworx different from all the other photographers? Although we enjoy shooting the more traditional wedding photography, we specialise in offering a unique experience. Many of our clients opt for more of an edge, with vintage & more contemporary photography also being a thing of the present.
We pride ourselves in being able to direct your guests & yourselves from start to finish in order to get the best shots possible!
We offer different packages to suit your needs and payment plans are also available.
We can't wait to photograph your day...
''These photo's were the best money we spent from our wedding budget! Their attention to detail was brilliant''
- The Robertson's
''These girls were so fun, yet directed our day from start to finish amazingly well. We love our photo's SO much!''
- The Jones's
''You were the talk of the party, everyone commented on how great you were with our family & children''
- The Coughlin's
GOOD TO KNOW
1) Chosing your wedding photographer is one of the biggest decision's you'll have to make while planning your wedding - do your research, ask questions. Many photographers have a certain style that they specialise in, always check out their portfolio's to make sure that they can offer your desired style of photographs.
2) TALK TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER! Even if your wedding isn't for 2 years, always keep your photographer in the loop with your schedule/times etc
3) There is always a family member who thinks theyre doing you a favour by bringing a camera and taking 'unofficial' photographs on the day - although they mean no harm, they can sometimes get in the way and cause your photographers you've paid for, to miss their shots!
4) SECOND SHOOTERS! ... are valuable! Having another person photographing your day alongside your main photographer offers another unique point of view, different angles & different ideas.
There are two of us, so we always come prepared with a second shooter!
5) Have someone at hand to help organise your guests for portraits. As your photographers, we always take the lead in this, but we won't know all of your guests names, so it is helpful to appoint a friend or family member that you trust to liase with us on this.
6) Getting married abroad? Couple's often worry about booking photographers abroad for many reasons! Enquire further for our 'Paradise Packages'.
7) JUST HAVE FUN! We talk to so many Brides & Groom's who don't remember a thing from their wedding day as everything tends to happen so fast! Take your time & enjoy your day - your photographers will take care of everything they need to, and again, appointing a family member/friend for them to liase with, will mean you don't have to take time away from enjoying your day!